08 January, 2010

Release party in NL

Hey,

Some might have noticed there are release parties being planned for the KDE SC 4.4 release ;-)

Anyone up to organizing one in NL (check here)? I just don't feel like cleaning my house (will take me well into march to get it clean enough to welcome visitors)...

Meanwhile, we're gearing up to the 4.4 release with the first Release Candidate. If you feel like some writing about what's new - please send me an email or the kde-promo mailinglist. Really, we can use some help on the feature guide...

3 comments:

  1. Jos, We can probably host it at my office. Just let me know what you need as i've never been to one or organised one. Toma

    ReplyDelete
  2. a release party would be really cool :)

    ReplyDelete

Say something smart and be polite please!