25 January, 2011

openSUSE in the Netherlands

In May, the dutch "HCC" computerclub will organize a Linux day. They have asked me if I'd be willing to give a talk there - cool, I can do that. And if I could also set up and staff a booth. Slightly harder to do that on my own - so I hereby would like to ask any dutch openSUSE users who are willing to help out to contact me!

Maybe we can do more than only that booth, there are plenty of events in the Netherlands and of course we should organize a openSUSE 11.4 release event to get to know each other!

Talking about local openSUSE, look at this site and find the openSUSE article by HeliosRed :D

4 comments:

  1. Me! Unless it coincides with the Kirchentag in Dresden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll publish more info about the event as soon as I have it, btw. Irina, tnx, you're nr two already, if ppl sign up at this rate we'll take over that place hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weet je al een datum?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like I'll be there, too!
    Suse user since 5.3 :-)

    ReplyDelete

Say something smart and be polite please!